...is anyone else having problems? I have both my AOL email along with my PT job email set up on my phone and I haven't received anything all day, in fact I don't think I have received any email since late last night? HELP!
    07-05-10 06:05 PM
    Try resending your sevice books, either on your device or log into BIS and do it that way
    07-05-10 07:26 PM
    How do I resend my service books?
    07-05-10 07:45 PM
    You can log on to the BIS site and go to HELP. There's a box to "resend service books"

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en
    07-05-10 08:39 PM
    Ok I did this and it still isn't working? Any other options?
    07-05-10 08:53 PM
    I am getting my work email but not receiving my AOL email?
    07-05-10 08:55 PM
    Hmm. Just last night I got a message from the "BB mail service" (I don't recall what it really is). They said they could not retrieve my COMPUSERVE email and I had to revalidate my account/password. You would normally get an email of that sought from them but - that site above, log on again and check your email accounts and make sure that the aol one is valid. You can also do it from the phone but typing and checkboxing and hidden passwords can be easier on the computer. And it took me about 10 attempts to get it valid even after I totally deleted and attempted to re-add the account. I don't know of Compuserve (cis) and aol are still interelated but maybe there is a link.

You have tried to send your aol account an email from another account? That should be the first test if you haven't tried that.

Good luck
    07-05-10 10:25 PM
    ...is anyone else having problems? I have both my AOL email along with my PT job email set up on my phone and I haven't received anything all day, in fact I don't think I have received any email since late last night? HELP!
    Your popularity must be slipping.
    07-06-10 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD