Earlier tonight I was trying to send an e-mail and it was not going threw, plus it also said the e-mail I was sending it to was not valid. Now I knew it was a valid e-mail account and was spelled correctly since I saved it. However during this time I was able to recieve e-mails which I thought was very weird. Anyway I call Bell tech support and basically their customer rep reset my whole e-mail account like it was brand new, which means I had to wait 20 minutes for it to work and it fixed the problem. So has this happened to anyone else before?
    02-11-10 08:39 PM
    For some reason I can't send emails to my sister in laws hot mail account....only hers...I know its no help, but now you know your not alone in the wired email world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 08:43 PM
    Service books can corrupt. What the rep did was reset the email source, which also deletes and resends serivce books to the device. bottomline, it worked
    02-11-10 08:43 PM
    Service books can corrupt. What the rep did was reset the email source, which also deletes and resends serivce books to the device. bottomline, it worked
    Actually the rep told me to delete everything in the service books, with the exception of one provisional option. Anyway the bottom line it works so I can both send and recieve my e-mails.
    02-11-10 08:56 PM
    THis is one way to fix it. Drastic, but worked. Could have just deleted the email service books and had them resent. This would have fixed it to. Provisioning serivce book cannot be deleted. Glad it is working though
    02-11-10 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD