I am noticing that sometimes when I press the back button in the browser that instead of taking me to previous page it closes, as if I pressed the end key instead. I am afraid this is a hardware issue with the keypad, but I haven't noticed this in any other app so I'm wondering if it might be an OS bug instead. Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 08:19 PM
    Im not sure if this is exactly the same on the Tour (it should be close if not the same tho) as on the Bold, but go to your Browser > Options > General Properties, scroll to the bottom and check off "Closing Browser on Escape".

It is normal behavior for the browser to close when the escape key is held down, this way it will prompt you first.
    07-20-09 08:30 PM
    All I saw were options to prompt before closing on escape. I went ahead and checked those so hopefully it will let me know what its doing

07-20-09 09:45 PM
    All I saw were options to prompt before closing on escape. I went ahead and checked those so hopefully it will let me know what its doing

Yep thats the one.
    07-20-09 09:54 PM
    mine closes if there is no page to go back to...but i haven't noticed it doing it otherwise.
    07-20-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD