Yesterday, I plugged in my phone to the computer. I have used this phone several times on this computer and it charged and connected just fine. Last night I was not able to charge the phone or connect it to my computer, I was getting a message that said I didn't have enough power to charge the phone. I didn't have time to fuss with it last night.

This morning I am at work and I plugged it into the wall charger that I have and I am getting the same message and it is not charging the phone. I took the better out and tried again with no luck. I

any thoughts?
    07-06-10 11:22 AM
    If it charges in computer but not wall outlet, its either the outlet isnt working or the cable isnt working.

Yesterday, I plugged in my phone to the computer. I have used this phone several times on this computer and it charged and connected just fine. Last night I was not able to charge the phone or connect it to my computer, I was getting a message that said I didn't have enough power to charge the phone. I didn't have time to fuss with it last night.

This morning I am at work and I plugged it into the wall charger that I have and I am getting the same message and it is not charging the phone. I took the better out and tried again with no luck. I

any thoughts?
    07-06-10 11:41 AM
    Happened to my old Bold before. Tried a battery pull for around 30 mins or overnight then just leave the charger in until it charges? It worked for me.

I'm on a Storm2 now. Sometimes on rare occasions is just does not charge for unknown reasons. Absolutely no charging detected. I do a battery pull and leave it out for 10 minutes, plug in the battery and everything is back to normal.

Good luck and hope you solve the issue.
    07-06-10 11:42 AM
    Look for dirty battery contacts on your phone. Also, try a different cable as well. Hopefully, it is not the USB connector on your phone's motherboard.
    07-06-10 12:29 PM
    I brought the phone to the store today, it's is toast, so they are shipping me a another one. They didn't have any in the warehouse so it looks like it is my first replacement phone. My question is, should I expect to be getting a refurbished phone?
    07-07-10 08:55 AM
    yes, in A white box, or a brown box (inside the box that's shipped to you). Both are referbs, but I've had better luck with the phones in the white box. Also, phones in the brown box come with a battery cover, phones in the white box do not. Im currently on a White Box referb, and the thing is working great! Even thought ive only had it a week or so now...
    07-07-10 09:00 AM
    Well I am really hoping that I get a phone that will get me through the next 11 months and then I have to choose what I am going to do from there.
    07-07-10 09:47 AM
    Ihad the same problem. I tried another cable and worked fine and then it did it again no charge/ or pc connection. What's the deal on these usb cables.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 10:04 AM
    I use a dock to charge the phone and Monster Cables to transfer and backup. I figure, that USB port isn't gonna stand much punishment.
    07-07-10 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD