I know there have been multiple messages about people having sound issues using a Hands Free device with the Tour. I apologize if there was a complete thread about this but I took a quick look and didn't find any specifics.

People cannot hear me when I speak to them using the bluetooth Hands Free device in my car(Acura). It is not the car that has issues as my Pearl works just fine.

Is this a known bug and if so does anyone have a link that I can track? If it is a bug, is there a fix or a way to make this work?

I drive quite a bit so I need to find a way to make this work or get a new phone

Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
    01-16-10 10:03 PM
    yep - it is a known bug on early devices. Download and install the most recent version of the OS and you'll fix it.

Or, you could install the leaked version 5.0 and try that on for size - both solve your issue, but the 5.0 isn't yet sanctioned by your carrier.
    01-16-10 11:14 PM
    also there are some BT's that don't work well with it. I have the jawbone prime and it has been perfect My motorola didn't work at all, kept disconnecting on me
    01-16-10 11:20 PM
    I use Motorola T505 in my Impala and don't have any problems at all.

Tried re-pairing?
    01-17-10 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD