i pre-ordered my tour at 1am july 1st on a new line. got my confirmation number and everything. do you think ill see it, before,on,or after the 12th?
    07-02-09 04:23 PM
    From everything I have read, the Tour won't be shipped out until July 13th, since the 12th is a Sunday. So, You could have as early as the 14th. I would, however, LOVE to be wrong on this and get the Tour early!

Keep us posted.
    07-02-09 04:36 PM
    one of the cs guys said i may see it sat the 11th.
    that would be awesome!!
    07-02-09 05:22 PM
    i pre-ordered my tour at 1am july 1st on a new line. got my confirmation number and everything. do you think ill see it, before,on,or after the 12th?
    talked to my verizon dealer today. he said pre-orders will ship monday (no shipping on sunday!) and no earlier. He told me dont bother pre-ordering, just to come into the store on sunday the 12th and get one, he said its very unlikely they will sell out. My store is very reliable when it comes to info though, so your local stores may be different.
    07-02-09 05:25 PM
    yeah, nothing ships on a sunday. we will probably see out phones on the 14th or 15th at the lastest
    07-02-09 05:26 PM
    The 14th would be great. That would mean that Verizon has no further "glitches". What are the chances that will happen?
    07-02-09 05:30 PM
    The 14th would be great. That would mean that Verizon has no further "glitches". What are the chances that will happen?
    probably pretty good. unlike the storm, which was new and completely different hardware, the Tour is alot more similar to previous non-storm phones, so the chances of something delaying the launch, i imagine, would be slim..
    07-02-09 05:36 PM
    darn i was hoping to get it on or before the 12th. it says overnight so im guessing the 14th sounds right.

oh well whats 2 more days at this point hahahahaha.

i go eye **** one in the store on the 12th
    07-02-09 06:12 PM
    would i be able to preorder the device in the store so i would be able to get it at the store on sunday and not have to wait for it to be shipped on monday?
    07-02-09 06:17 PM
    Maybe UPS will mess up like they did with the iPhone and deliver the phones early....that is if Verizon ships them before the 12th.
    07-02-09 06:29 PM
    would i be able to preorder the device in the store so i would be able to get it at the store on sunday and not have to wait for it to be shipped on monday?
    i do not believe you can "pre-order" a phone to be held for you in the store. shipping only.
    07-02-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD