Hey-new to crackberry.com. I need to get a gsm card for my girlfriends tour. She's in Iraq and the tour I bought didn't come with one. Can anyone help me? Please?!?!
    Last edited by cugr96; 11-12-09 at 09:52 PM.
    11-12-09 09:50 PM
    go back to sprint and tell them, they will give you one.
    11-13-09 12:38 AM
    Sprint says they don't have any and BB has been sending people the card for the incorrect phone. I was referred here by a sprint manager that said someone on here may be able to help
    11-17-09 04:13 PM
    Awesome customer care. I would have told him to get the correct card or your gonna return the phone, after-all they are your provider, not RIM.
    11-17-09 04:41 PM
    I just quit working at Sprint because they are dip****s with horrible customer care. We would, however, happily give people sim cards, memory cards, chargers...whatever was lying around that when we were asked. *shrug* Try another Sprint store? If I was still there I'd send you one. I'm sorry!
    11-17-09 05:38 PM
    Hey-new to crackberry.com. I need to get a gsm card for my girlfriends tour. She's in Iraq and the tour I bought didn't come with one. Can anyone help me? Please?!?!
    The Sprint Tours, come unlocked already from the factory, I would suggest getting possibly T-Mobile or any other GSM company that offers low international rates, even if she looks for a sim card in Iraq, it will work with her phone no problems.
    11-17-09 06:26 PM
    The Sprint Tours, come unlocked already from the factory, I would suggest getting possibly T-Mobile or any other GSM company that offers low international rates, even if she looks for a sim card in Iraq, it will work with her phone no problems.
    Will a boost mobile sim card work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 07:19 PM
    Will a boost mobile sim card work
    Boost Mobile will only work with iden phones as far as I know. So basically it has to be branded with either Nextel or Boost Mobile only.
    11-18-09 10:49 AM
    That's correct. Boost will only work with Boost or Nextel.
    11-18-09 04:09 PM
    Thanks everyone...yes our sprint store is actually rated the worst in the state! anyhow. I decided to send her phone with my gsm card in it, and she's going to find another one there, switch them out and send mine back! thanks-i'm very impressed with crackberry!
    11-22-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD