I just got a green dot Tour a week ago that was brand new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 08:35 PM
    I've had two new VZW replacements in the past week and a half.

My original tour (retail store --- mexico build 08/??/09) fell into an infinite reset loop and would never return to a home screen long enough for me to even attempt a backup! Ugh.

Called VZW and they were great! I received a like-new refurb within the next business day... Turned it on, activated/registered and restored from an old backup. After about ten mins I kept losing my connection to the network. One minute I would be connected and the next it would turn off automatically. Called VZW and again they were great. Troubleshooted for about 45mins and they agreed the refurb was bad (probably radio file issues but who knows). This first replacement had NO STICKER!

They sent me out replacement #2 which I received this morning. This 9630 came with a green sticker (whatever that means). It has been wonderful! Even better than my initial device. Trackball seems different... This one is texturized a bit whereas the original and first refurb were not. It also feels more "rubbery" than plastic. Only thing is when the ball clicks down its almost completely inside the dang phone and it makes an obnoxious clicking noise that the others never did. Regardless I'm happy with my GREEN DOT replacement!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 10:54 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD