I had bought my tour one day 1 and then noticed a little bit of a trackball error. After had read through the "green dot" forum, I said to myself, "i'm gonna get a new tour with the green dot"

Received that tour, noticed that the trackball was a bit recessed and still choppy...called up, they sent out another one...

Got this phone now, LOVED IT. No ripple, no loose door, faster from the time your press the lock key, and the trackball is fabulous!

BUT THEN, after playing with it for over 3 hours then finally activating it thinking its "THE ONE"... I noticed something...

THEY SENT ME A TOUR WITH NO CAMERA!

what should I do? I obviously am getting a new one, but im pissed because this tour is AWESOME right now... and I know when I get one with a camera...its gonna be all messed up...
    09-15-09 12:29 PM
    im sure the next one you get will be just as good, ive had my greendot tour for a while now and no problems, the only thing i have problems with is the media player having java issues and closing sometimes
    09-15-09 12:35 PM
    just keep goin round and round until they give you a good phone. You could go into the store and make sure the phone they are giving you is up to par.
    09-15-09 12:35 PM
    Call them up and have them look at the account shipping order. Have them send you the right device, return the other one back.
    09-15-09 12:42 PM
    #3 is perfect for me.

What it should have been on release

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 12:47 PM
    i did that... what i'm saying is that I love this phone now and I will be pissed if the new one with a camera sucks...

but if it has the green dot, I should fine...correct?
    09-15-09 12:47 PM
    I am sorry bro but thats funny lol and YES you should be fine, just order a new green dot w/ camera
    09-15-09 02:29 PM
    Verizon punked you ha no way!
    09-15-09 11:39 PM
    Well if the battery door is loose on the one with the camera, swap it out with the tight door you have now (if it fits)!
    09-16-09 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD