So, I just the new Tour yesterday from Fedex. Box had a little damage to where the corner was pushed in and boxed the box a little.
    I opened everything up, and the corner of the Tour is scratched like where something hit and pushed into it.

If I take this to the store, will they exchange it? Or will I have to go through the online and mail system?

If they exchange at all, will I get a new or refurbished one?

Trying to figure the best way to approach this because I need to not be without the phone another week or so.
    10-09-09 07:23 AM
    Call CS and let them know. Explain your concern and see if they will replace it. Also, call FEDEX and let them know you feel the box was damaged in route to you. The only thing you will get here will be speculations. Save yourself some time and heartache.
    10-09-09 07:30 AM
    Thanks I'll give them a ring.
    10-09-09 07:45 AM
    GREAT service!! I called em up, and she checked with the local store on doing the replacement for me but they wanted to charge me a restocking fee. Basically, I don't think they wanted to do it.
    However, the CSR was super nice, and set me up to have a replacement shipped out overnight for Saturday delivery at no additional charge and i'll mail this one back later.
    All in all, I couldn't be happier with their effort. She also assured me it would be another new phone, and not some refurb.
    Thanks
    10-09-09 10:02 AM
    Glad to see customer service helped you out. Verizon customer service helped me get a replacement Tour and got it to me 2 days later after I requested it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 10:11 AM
    VZW is by far the best when it comes to CS...not even a close second.
    10-09-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD