I just swapped my old Tour for a new one because the trackball completely gave out on me when moving left. The new one works great so far, and the battery door isn't wiggly like my other one. I just have a quick question, I had berrybuzz on my old one (which i won on crackberry) and I dont have pc so I wasnt able to move it onto DM. Is there any way of getting Berrybuzz back on this new Tour without having to pay for it?

Sorry if there was a thread for this, I couldn't locate one that answered my question
    08-09-09 05:27 PM
    I just swapped my old Tour for a new one because the trackball completely gave out on me when moving left. The new one works great so far, and the battery door isn't wiggly like my other one. I just have a quick question, I had berrybuzz on my old one (which i won on crackberry) and I dont have pc so I wasnt able to move it onto DM. Is there any way of getting Berrybuzz back on this new Tour without having to pay for it?

Sorry if there was a thread for this, I couldn't locate one that answered my question
    Do you have a crackberry store account??? If so, ur gonna HAVE to get to a computer, log into ur account, and follow the options to change ur Blackberry pin. After you change the pin, you can go to BerryBuzz send the download link to ur device.

Without changing the pin, you wont be able to register the app.
    08-09-09 05:33 PM
    oh, okay, sounds good. I hope I remember my info for the account, but thanks for the help!
    08-09-09 05:36 PM
    where can you find the change the pin settings I can not seem to find it?
    08-09-09 05:58 PM
    nevermind I figured it out!
    08-09-09 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD