I'm on my way home with my new tour!!!!!! Its amazing. I was the only one there to get one and they had 50 in stock. Oh well, I love it. Ill have a full review later and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Ill do my best to answer them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 10:02 AM
    thats awesome i hope u love it! im in the market to get one soon!
    07-12-09 10:04 AM
    Probably. Just talk and be reasonable.

07-12-09 10:12 AM
    I am jealous of those who went to the store & got it with no line or anything! I walked to my authorized retailer about 3 blocks from here who was supposed to hold one for me and they didn't even get them in yet I just called the actual vzw store by me that opened at 11 and the guy told me he wasn't authorized to tell me how many they have in stock but there was a line outside!! He's going to try and hold one for me since I said I would be there within an hour. Now if only my hubby would get home with the car already ............
    07-12-09 10:13 AM
    Got mine today too!!! ABout 20 people on line before the store opened this morning but they had tons of sales reps inside so there was really no wait once you got in. So much of an upgrade over the pearl it's not even funny.
    07-12-09 10:15 AM
    I am jealous of those who went to the store & got it with no line or anything! I walked to my authorized retailer about 3 blocks from here who was supposed to hold one for me and they didn't even get them in yet I just called the actual vzw store by me that opened at 11 and the guy told me he wasn't authorized to tell me how many they have in stock but there was a line outside!! He's going to try and hold one for me since I said I would be there within an hour. Now if only my hubby would get home with the car already ............
    Awwwwwwwwww......you should make it!
    07-12-09 10:15 AM
    I went to verizon yesterday to see what time they would open and how many they would have in stock. They opened at 10 and were going to have 111 in stock. I got there at about 10:30 today and there were only about 40 left. I just got home with mine and i gotta say it is awesome!
    07-12-09 10:16 AM
    just put some pics and a review if possible.
    07-12-09 10:50 AM
    This phone is amazing.

07-12-09 12:56 PM
    Well I was very lucky with the help of an awesome rep named Wilson!!! He saved me an hour wait at least! I LOVE this bb already

07-12-09 01:03 PM
    does anyone know how to remove things from folders like if something is in my download folder and i want to have it on the screen all the time...thanks in advanced
    07-12-09 01:07 PM
    Blackberry key > Move to folder
    07-12-09 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD