I searched high and low for this thread as I thought I had already seen it, however, i couldn't find it.

Anyways, I have a friend, was impatient got a curve on this past Thursday, Tour came out on Sunday. He saw mine, loved it, wants one, when he goes to take the curve back, will he have to pay anything to exchange it? I'm just trying to give him an idea of what it entails, he's within his 1st 30 days obviously.

Thanks in advance. (If this is already a thread, could someone point me that way)
    07-15-09 03:27 AM
    I searched high and low for this thread as I thought I had already seen it, however, i couldn't find it.

Anyways, I have a friend, was impatient got a curve on this past Thursday, Tour came out on Sunday. He saw mine, loved it, wants one, when he goes to take the curve back, will he have to pay anything to exchange it? I'm just trying to give him an idea of what it entails, he's within his 1st 30 days obviously.

Thanks in advance. (If this is already a thread, could someone point me that way)

yes I believe its a 35 dollar restocking fee plus the difference in the phone price..

the tour is more expensive..
    07-15-09 03:34 AM
    If he returns it instead of exchanges it, and waits three days there will be no restocking fee.

(read Verizon's return policy) Return Policy - Verizon Wireless

Satisfaction Guarantee
    You may terminate service for any reason within 30 days of activation. If you purchased equipment from us at a promotional price at the time of activation, you must return that equipment to avoid being assessed a $175 Early Termination Fee. You will remain responsible for your Activation Fee unless you terminate service within 3 days of activation. You will also be responsible for all applicable usage fees, prorated access charges, taxes, surcharges or other charges that accrued to your account through the termination date. A $35 restocking fee will apply if you exchange your device for a different model or color, or if you return your device and within three days purchase another one. If you paid a security deposit, it may take between 30 and 60 days to process the return of your security deposit. The charges for any service used on the account before the service termination date may be applied against your security deposit.
    07-15-09 05:14 AM
    Or if he is considered a VIP customer there will be no restocking fee
    07-15-09 05:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD