The past couple days emails from my college email account have taken a significant time to get to my device. The email is a college email system based through a google system, e.g. murraystate.edu, but yet based on a google server.

I have removed the email from the device, added again, and still have received a delayed delivery. This delay is usually around 4-5 hours, I used to recieved the emails within 10 mins, if not instantly.

Any experience or advice...
    10-20-10 10:53 AM
    I've noticed this as well with Gmail, since the BIS 3.2 upgrade. Not always 4-5 hours, but I now often have time to go online and read and delete the e-mail before it even shows up on my phone. I used to usually get them on the phone 1-3 seconds before Gmail would show them.
    10-21-10 03:16 PM
    gmail app ftw :P
    10-21-10 03:41 PM
    In the past two days, I've noticed erratic delays in service with Gmail, as well. I am used to the Gmail service being flawless. Something is surely amiss.
    10-21-10 03:46 PM
    The past couple days emails from my college email account have taken a significant time to get to my device. The email is a college email system based through a google system, e.g. murraystate.edu, but yet based on a google server.

I have removed the email from the device, added again, and still have received a delayed delivery. This delay is usually around 4-5 hours, I used to recieved the emails within 10 mins, if not instantly.

Any experience or advice...
    I have a Google hosted e-mail address and I'm having the same problem. And I'm still not getting the read-status to sync that was supposed to happen in the previous version of BIS.
    10-21-10 07:40 PM
    I'm experiencing the same delays. Any explanation or solution?
    10-22-10 09:54 AM
    Well this is good news I am not the only one experiencing the delay....I guess.

I used to use the GMAIL app, but much prefer the integrated messaging (email/sms/mms) of the Blackberry device. Otherwise, I would use the GMAIL application.
    10-22-10 05:42 PM
    Google mail is delayed severely, or does not arrive at all. Reconciling, service books, etc does not fix the issue.
    10-31-10 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD