Well last week my Blackberry Tour experienced an unfortunate fall from my treadmill and killed the screen. I tried to get the company I work for to get me a replacement Tour but instead they decided to get me the Storm 2. So now I await the arrival of the new S2.

I really, truly, absolutely fell in love with the Tour and I will always love it. It was by far the best phone i've ever had. Maybe one day I will own the new Tour2/Bold, but for now I get to experience the Storm 2. After having the Storm 1, I am skeptical, but I have also heard good things. Wish me luck!
    03-16-10 10:36 PM
    Good luck! I actually came from a s2 to a tour by choice. Too many problems with the s2 speaker and at times the bottom row keyboard lock problems. Hope you have better luck than me.
    03-16-10 10:39 PM
    Yeah I really don't want to go back to a Storm after what I experienced with the first one. Especially since I absolutely LOVED the Tour. I have heard good and bad things about S2, but I also heard they just came out with a new batch of S2's with better OS and what not.. Maybe i'll get lucky. It wasnt my choice, but i'm also not paying for it, so i can't complain
    03-16-10 10:50 PM
    I hope you regret it.
    03-16-10 11:42 PM
    I hope you regret it.
    lmaoooo hahhaha
    03-16-10 11:47 PM
    Do you have your broken tour still? Are you willing to sell it to me for parts?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-17-10 05:18 AM
    The only thing I regret was breaking the dang thing. Getting this Storm isnt by choice, it's my work phone. If i had the money I would definitely get something else. But in time I can eventually get something better if I feel the need to.
    03-17-10 08:25 AM
    Do you have your broken tour still? Are you willing to sell it to me for parts?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Actually, I was going to, but my work is having me send it to them in replace of the Storm. Otherwise I can't get it for free I know the phone is fixable, but oh well.
    03-17-10 08:28 AM
    I have both the Tour & Storm 2! I love having a real keyboard on the Tour but also love the WiFi and screen size of the storm 2! The only thing I had a problem with was the clicking of the screen on the Storm. Had some problems with the back button and sometimes the screen not responding no matter what OS I loaded on it. So I'm back to my Tour. Got to love it. Just can't wait for the version that has WiFi and more memory!
    03-17-10 09:14 AM
    Yeah I loved the Tour's keyboard. Texting, emailing and IM was so easy and convenient. Having the Storm 1, I got so sick of the clicking screen after awhile. It would click so loud when I was using it. But I have heard there are some trememndous improvements with the Storm. I also have an iPod Touch so now I will have two big devices lol! But I will still use the itouch for browsing, music, videos, games, etc. Hopefully I will have a fresh, fully functional Storm 2
    03-17-10 09:19 AM
    Don't get me wrong, they have made vast improvements between the Storm 1 and Storm 2. Just still too buggy for my taste. I just am so use to not having any of those issues with my Tour. Hopfully you will get a good working Storm 2. Good Luck! I'm sure you will love the phone!
    03-17-10 09:29 AM
    Yeah I never had ONE problem with my Tour. May sound too good to be true, but it was flawless for me. But thanks! Hopefully it works out.
    03-17-10 10:12 AM
    best of luck but if it doesnt work out and you wont get in trouble you could always PM me and arrange a trade, lmao. I'll send you out a certified like new tour still in the stickers and once you get it in return you could send me your Storm 2
    03-17-10 10:50 AM
    best of luck but if it doesnt work out and you wont get in trouble you could always PM me and arrange a trade, lmao. I'll send you out a certified like new tour still in the stickers and once you get it in return you could send me your Storm 2
    Haha! Thanks for the offer. Is there something wrong with the Tour or do you just prefer the Storm?
    03-17-10 11:08 AM
    nothing wrong at all with the tour just a geek that preferred his large touch screen to having the keyboard, i am wow'd by shiny and bright things and although my storm 1 had a rash of issues i really do miss the screen.
    03-17-10 11:50 AM
    That is one thing I liked about the Storm was the big screen, but that was really about it lol. It'll be nice to have that again as well as a better OS and Wi-Fi. If I change my mind on it, I will let you know and as long as my boss doesnt care, im willing to trade lol.
    03-17-10 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD