My relationship with the Storm has been like many, a love hate relationship. Now that the 9630 is due to be released through Verizon in May, I have decided to head toward that seemingly greener pasture. My question is simple and probably could have been answered by just calling Verizon but I want to know how painless the switch will be..i.e. am I going to have to cancel my contract and start a new one or can it simply just be switched to the new phone? Also...does one get any sort of rebate for trading in the old phone(Storm) or will I have to pay full price of the 9630? Thanks.
    03-21-09 05:54 PM
    you will have to pay full price for the 9630 and they will just transfer all your stuff over to that phone.
    03-21-09 05:59 PM
    Yeah, full price for the 9630, no trade-in credit. lol

You can always sell the Storm, but if you wait till the 9630 is released (whenever that is, don't count on May), then I'd bet the resale value of the Storm will go down substantially.
    03-21-09 06:02 PM
    Maybe if you wait a better OS for the storm will be released and you won't haveTo worry about the hate part of your relationship

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD