I was looking at one of the site, I found a battery pack 1600 mAh for Blackberry Tour for like 7 dollars. As I looked closer, it said it is for Blackberry 9500, I am assuming it is bold?

So my question is, does they are both compatible with same battery?

Which Blackberries share the same battery pack?
    11-13-09 08:33 AM
    I was looking at one of the site, I found a battery pack 1600 mAh for Blackberry Tour for like 7 dollars. As I looked closer, it said it is for Blackberry 9500, I am assuming it is bold?

Go for it, I have two of them actually. Work great. The increase isn't substantial, but it is an increase. They work fine in the Tour. The 9500 series and 9630 share the same battery size and type.
    11-13-09 08:41 AM
    would you know where I can buy the exteded battery cover for the 2600mah battery.. I bought the extended for the storm and now have a tour.. I was told I only need the tour battery cover .. I emailed seidio but its been a week an no response.. any other place I might be able to pick one up ??
    11-13-09 08:58 AM
    would you know where I can buy the exteded battery cover for the 2600mah battery.. I bought the extended for the storm and now have a tour.. I was told I only need the tour battery cover .. I emailed seidio but its been a week an no response.. any other place I might be able to pick one up ??
    Hi jsanta11,

Yes, you are able to buy the battery cover by itself. You will need to call in to our customer service department in order to do that.

Please PM us if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Seidio
    11-13-09 10:46 AM
    Hi jsanta11,

Yes, you are able to buy the battery cover by itself. You will need to call in to our customer service department in order to do that.

Please PM us if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Seidio
    Thank You very much for the information...
    11-13-09 10:51 AM

I thought the batt was the same size as the oem, and where did you get it for $7
    11-13-09 02:03 PM
    I thought the batt was the same size as the oem, and where did you get it for $7
    eBay....
    11-13-09 02:04 PM
    Be careful of aftermarket $7 ebay batteries. I've had a few good experiences, but at least the same number of bad ones. Problems range from the batteries only lasting a month or so, to running very hot, to not properly fitting the battery opening (this one is probably the most common problem).

The worst problem I had was when one of the batteries began leaking overnight during a charge. I woke up to a phone leaking goo. Fortunately, it only marred the inside back cover since the phone was face up. It probably would have ruined the phone if I had it face down.
    11-13-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD