ive unlocked my tour months ago with cell-unlock.net

so what do i need for my phone to work in Poland?

do i just put in any random sim card and select 2g instead of cdma? is it that simple or is there more to it?
    05-12-10 01:48 AM
    Yes..that simple..but you'll need to find a Polish carrier that offers BB services if you plan on using email, bbm etc. If you just want voice, then grab a prepaid SIM load up and go.
    05-12-10 02:33 AM
    I'm not sure about Verizon, but on Sprint, it's only $40/month for unlimited 3G worldwide roaming. I was in Italy for a month in December and roamed on Vodaphone's 3G network the whole time. It was fantastic, and again, only $40.
    05-12-10 04:42 AM
    Verizon has a similar deal although they cost it out differently. It is $65/month but REPLACES your current BB charges and can be pro rated - UNlimited DATA. For another $5/month, you get a reduced price on phone calls (still pricy).
    05-12-10 08:14 AM
    ive traveled with my tour 3 times. just need to make sure i can use voice from it. i travel a lot to latin america...i just simply buy a claro or movistar sim and im good to go. sometimes movistar doubles my minutes...
    05-12-10 11:35 AM
    Just got back from Europe...Germany, Serbia,Montenegro, Croatia, and Paris. Even though the phone worked the cheapest and easiest way to make voice calls is to use Skype especially if you are caring your laptop and your hotel has wifi. When I went late March early April I didn't have Skype mobile at that time so not sure how that will work.
    05-12-10 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD