I installed the Beta Gmailtasksyn app list on the Crackberry Home page. No problems with the install but it won't sync my tasks. Get "Exception: Expecting an attribute value." error message. Reinstalled, did obligatory battery pull, same message. Any ideas?

Thanks

kiddoc

Running on Verizon, os 5.0.0.419
    Last edited by kiddoc; 01-21-10 at 08:48 PM. Reason: update
    01-21-10 08:47 PM
    Same Would love to have this feature.
    02-05-10 09:58 AM
    There is a new version out, 1.2.8 which when downloaded shows up as 1.2.7, but my Tour running 5.0.0.419 also doesn't work. I get an error: "Exception: Page size too large"

Anyone have luck with this?
    04-19-10 01:39 PM
    I am getting "Cookie engine corrupted" errors. Any ideas?
    09-14-10 10:33 AM
    I am getting "Cookie engine corrupted" errors. Any ideas?
    Just curious, are you using Google BES? I was not having any issues with synchronizing on BIS, but as soon as I switched to GBES, I started getting the "Cookie engine corrupted" message.
    09-14-10 11:58 AM
    I am using "normal/free" Google mail and calendar.
    09-14-10 12:21 PM
    I am using "normal/free" Google mail and calendar.
    Interesting. I was attributing the problem to my having switched over to a Google BES account, but apparently that'd not the issue at all. I do have a support ticket in. If I get a response/solution I'll post here.
    09-14-10 04:29 PM
    It would appear that there is no support for GMTasksync. Sending email to support has had no response and submitting the debug log has received no response.

It doesn't look like the developer has a web site. I have even submitted a "comment" via "getsatisfaction" which has proven to provide no satisfaction.
    09-16-10 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD