Hello!

Anyone having problems validating Gmail? I have try everything and still can't get Gmail to validate. I call Sprint BIS TS and they told me to go back to the store and swap my phone for 8830----> LOL @ TS.... I have added the email both tru the phone and manually on the website, send service books, remove battery but NOTHING works!

Anyone with Gmail working on their Tour? My last option is to download a gmail app... but I really would like to use the BIS system.

TIA!!!!!!
    07-24-09 03:03 PM
    Hello!

Anyone having problems validating Gmail? I have try everything and still can't get Gmail to validate. I call Sprint BIS TS and they told me to go back to the store and swap my phone for 8830----> LOL @ TS.... I have added the email both tru the phone and manually on the website, send service books, remove battery but NOTHING works!

Anyone with Gmail working on their Tour? My last option is to download a gmail app... but I really would like to use the BIS system.

TIA!!!!!!
    Did you search and find that you have to switch on IMAP in the gmail options/settings?
    07-24-09 03:18 PM
    Did you search and find that you have to switch on IMAP in the gmail options/settings?
    all settings are correct... do you have Gmail working on your tour using BIS?
    07-24-09 03:24 PM
    Mine is working fine but I didn't change anything on the BIS setting since 2 berries ago. I don't think anything has to be set up different when it comes to the Tour vs. Storm vs. Curve. They've all worked the same for me with gmail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD