how do i get my phone to stop synchronizing with a previously deleted gmail account? even under set up email on the phone, the gmail account is gone. but over all of my contacts it says "synchronizing using (gmail address)". I want that gone. If i go to a contact and select options, it takes me to a screen entitled "contact lists", under that are 2 gmail accounts that are no longer inuse. I cant delete them from that screen. I have manually closed both accounts and removed them from email set up, but somehow they remain for snchronization. im stumped.
    Last edited by kcolpdarb; 04-22-10 at 06:27 PM.
    04-22-10 04:58 PM
    Go to your advanced options, default services, and contact list. See if it is set to sync with that gmail account. If so, delete it and you should be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 05:17 AM
    use the google sync app from app world... it's better and also syncs the google calendar too... i leave 'contacts' syncing off in the email settings for my gmail account... as it causes issues when also using the google sync app....

even though google integration was promised with BIS 3.0.... it's still not where it needs to be... i think we'll need to wait for 3.1 or 3.2...
    04-23-10 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD