Tell ya what... I can't promise anything but if you want, send me your pin via PM and I'll use my admin tool to try to get your username/password set up and sent to you so you can try again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 05:01 PM
    why not just download the Gmail app for your phone?
    07-12-09 05:05 PM
    It may not be available for the Tour yet

07-12-09 05:08 PM
    i was having the same issue earlier. i went to the verizon blackberry service webpage via my phone browser and logged in and it said that it detected i had a new blackberry and do i want to move my account to the new phone (even though it had already been "registered" earlier), and then everything worked fine
    07-12-09 09:32 PM
    As a note, BIS 2.6 will not allow you to receive emails from yourself when on Gmail; this is something they implemented to stop the copies of sent mail from being bounced to your BlackBerry as a new message.

07-12-09 09:38 PM
    As a note, BIS 2.6 will not allow you to receive emails from yourself when on Gmail; this is something they implemented to stop the copies of sent mail from being bounced to your BlackBerry as a new message.
    Oh, awesome! That's good to know, I thought it was a glitch. Thanks!
    07-12-09 09:40 PM
    my gmail wouldn't work either, but i did the send service books thing and it works now!
    07-12-09 09:43 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD