I have two Gmail accounts set up on my Verizon Tour, and for a few weeks it worked perfectly! In the last several days, I've had new message for Inbox#2 showing up in Inbox#1. Inbox#1 messages never show up in #2, but some new messages in Inbox#1 don't show up in the Gmail Inbox, but they do appear in the BlackBerry Messages folder.

Anyone else having a problem like this? Or know how I can fix it?
    09-17-09 08:41 AM
    Do you have one single e-mail folder on your BB, two, or everything merged into one folder?
    09-17-09 08:43 AM
    Do you have one single e-mail folder on your BB, two, or everything merged into one folder?
    The first folder is just called Messages. Emails from both email accounts, along with PIN messages, missed calls, voicemail alerts go into this folder. Then I have two Gmail folders with separate Gmail accounts.
    09-17-09 09:01 AM
    So your're using a general messages folder, as well as two individual gmail inboxes? If the messages are getting mixed in those seperate inboxes I am not familiar with this problem.
    09-17-09 09:27 AM
    Well the General Messages folder is there and I can't remove it. I don't really use it at all.

It's the messages getting mixed between the two Gmail folders that bothers me because those are the two that I use all the time.
    09-17-09 09:33 AM
    You can pull out the SMS/MMS messages from the message folder in the message options. I am not sure why your gmail is crossing?

Options>General Options>SMS and E-mail Inboxes>Seperate

This will eliminate the duplicate e-mails showing in two diff folders.
    09-17-09 09:40 AM
    OK - thanks for that tip.

Anyone else out there able to help with my Gmail accounts crossing on my Tour?
    09-17-09 09:48 AM
    Are you using the Enhanced Gmail Plugin? If so that may be it, as I'd assume that it will support only one gmail account per device, though it doesn't say that in the documentation...then again the documentation is really sparse.
    12-09-09 09:58 PM
    I have one gmail account and had no problems until today when I installed the enhanced gmail plug in. All off a sudden I kept getting two gmail folders. I would delete the duplicate service book but it kept coming back. That's how I ended up here researching the problem. I went to Sprint blackberry email set up deleted my gmail account deleted service books and rebooted. After about five minutes my email folder came back (Only one this time) and I did not set up the gmail with the web site. I can only assume that the enhanced gmail plug in must do for you what the web site does. Don't know honestly and if the problem is fixed I really don't care. Just thought this may help if it corrected my problem.
    12-09-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD