If i send email from my computer it won't show up on my phone. Whats even more strange is if i email myself, not only do i not get a sent message, but i don't even receive the message i sent myself. I'm completely blocked on my phone from receiving any actions i do regarding my gmail. I have my options on my phone selected to show my sent items, and it does if i send it from my phone. I've set up filters on BIS, and yesterday took my phone into verizon and had it exhanged in which the employee set up my email for me saying it should work. It still doesn't which leads me to believe gmail is the culpret. Any suggestions?
    07-27-09 01:29 PM
    07-27-09 01:31 PM
    i believe that thread ends with "im stumped"

the difference is, it's not the blackberry. im pretty sure it's gmail settings.
    07-27-09 01:36 PM
    I don't think it can be done. I'd try it myself but, I'm on a strict BES.

I can do this from my G1, but I know that doesn't help.
    07-27-09 01:43 PM
    If you aren't receiving gmail sent to yourself. Or getting the copy of what you send that was fixed in the last bis update. People were complaining that gmail would automatically send a message back to you when you sent one out. You can still send gmail it just won't be sent to yourself any more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 01:44 PM
    what if i need to email message and attachment to my phone, or send info to myself from my computer. or just have records of the emails i've been doing during the day on the computer. it's blocked on my phone.
    07-27-09 02:09 PM
    Do you have more than 1 email account?
    07-27-09 02:13 PM
    yeah, i have two other gmail accounts linked to my main one. and gmail also blocks those from my phone.
    07-27-09 02:20 PM
    yeah, i have two other gmail accounts linked to my main one. and gmail also blocks those from my phone.
    Sorry...I'm stumped myself. Maybe you can find your answer on the GmailUsers site.

Good luck.
    07-27-09 02:25 PM
    switch your gmail from pop to impap or something. then add gmail app. i use both the app and the standard email. just hide the standard email and use the app. when i new message comes go into messages and delete. and just refresh your gmail app. full access to gmail there.
    07-27-09 02:43 PM
    send it to your phones blackberry.com email
    07-27-09 02:46 PM
    i have both pop and imap enabled, you think that's a problem?
    07-27-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD