Some of my emails come to my phone but not all of them, they all cam through on my old Pearl so all of the gmail settings are the same. Is there something I need to do on the phone that I'm missing? Thanks in advance
    08-18-09 04:48 PM
    I have the same problem. My gmail routed all of my gmail mail to my old 8830 but I have selected emails that do not make it through to my Tour from Gmail. I set up sprint.blackberry.net email and built a filter in gmail to forward all of the email domains that were not being sent to the sprint.blackberry.net address. It is a clumsy fix but it gets the job done until I can figure out a better fix.
    08-18-09 05:34 PM
    thats weird, why would some emails get through and not others. The guy that uses my old phone had some of my emails go through to him, I wiped the phone thinking that took my email acct off of it but I was obviously wrong. He said that when he hooked up my old phone to his desktop manager my emails stopped going to him and he only git his own messages. Im wondering if the emails that do not come to the new tour are going to the old Pearl?
    08-18-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD