So three things have happen in the last week with my phone. First I got a call from my own number (not sure how this is possible, I was not checking my voicemail at the time). Second, when I got a call, my phone did not ring, and I just got a voicemail instead (I even checked my recent calls to see if I missed it, but the call didn't even register with my phone). Third, I got a call today from someone who I called like two days ago, they said I just tried to call them. I looked to see if I dialed them by accident, but under recent calls it did not show up. I called verizon and they said it was network problems, not phone, and I should update my network, which I did, but my friend seems to think it's a problem with the blackberry itself. Thoughts? Btw I have the 9630 now, not the 8830 as my info indicates.
    05-02-11 09:01 PM
    I'm not familiar with "updating the network." What did Verizon have you do? Your problems sound like temporary network or carrier problems, not problems with your phone.
    05-02-11 10:25 PM
    They had me press *228 on my phone, then press 2. I think it was suppose to reset my network or something along those lines.
    05-02-11 11:24 PM
    Thanks for explaining. If you had said "they had me update my PRL," I'd have known what you meant. It might help your problem.
    05-02-11 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD