Blackberry Niagara 9630 (Unlocked) Unlocked BB9630

Apparently it's a mini-Storm! I sure hope it comes with OS 5.0 on it. :]
    05-07-09 09:20 PM
    Blackberry Niagara 9630 (Unlocked) Unlocked BB9630

Apparently it's a mini-Storm! I sure hope it comes with OS 5.0 on it. :]

looks like the write up was correct but the picture well ya....

however I highly doubt they have the device in stock
    05-07-09 09:33 PM
    Sounds like fraud. I definitely won't take the risk of buying it.

-Luis
    05-07-09 09:36 PM
    I was mostly just kidding about a silly thing I found while doing some research. The description actually is good and for the sake of knowing I added it to the Shopping Cart and it just tells you it's out of stock. I'd like to speculate that this means it will be coming out soon but eh... after waiting for an update of the Storm so long my will is broken.
    05-07-09 09:45 PM
    I was mostly just kidding about a silly thing I found while doing some research. The description actually is good and for the sake of knowing I added it to the Shopping Cart and it just tells you it's out of stock. I'd like to speculate that this means it will be coming out soon but eh... after waiting for an update of the Storm so long my will is broken.
    there was websites selling the storm like 6 months in advance so don't hold your breath to much about that instinct
    05-07-09 11:12 PM
    I will wait till someone tries this before I jump. the word FRAUD comes to mind.
    05-08-09 09:58 AM
    Click the picture to enlarge, and it is a storm exactly.
    05-08-09 10:04 AM
    LOL i just did a "live chat" with them , i asked why there was a storm picture as the picture of the 9630 , they said it was a placeholder until they get a good image. I also asked when this phone will be in stock and avaiable, they said late august . lol
    05-08-09 11:03 AM
    LOL i just did a "live chat" with them , i asked why there was a storm picture as the picture of the 9630 , they said it was a placeholder until they get a good image. I also asked when this phone will be in stock and avaiable, they said late august . lol
    Well the funny thing is that if some of the "reports" are correct that might actually be good information (the availability) right?
    05-08-09 07:07 PM
    ...I also asked when this phone will be in stock and avaiable, they said late august . lol
    Hahahahaha!!! That's awesome.
    05-08-09 07:14 PM
    If we see this phone in august I will be impressed...

I definitely think the July release is to early..
    05-08-09 07:55 PM
    what will you do if storm gets alot better with 5.0 so why bother dumping storm and gets 9630 ???
    05-10-09 01:21 PM
    what will you do if storm gets alot better with 5.0 so why bother dumping storm and gets 9630 ???
    I don't think many care at this point how good it is. I personally want the Tour for the keyboard more than any other reason and the OS won't help with that on the Storm. If a really good OS is released before the Tour then it may hold me over longer for the Tour itself or who knows if the Tour takes too long to release then another phone.
    05-10-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD