-50 VIP Rebate
    -50 Global rebate by calling global support and jus tasking for it
    -70 Mail in rebate
    -100 New every 2
    = -270! = Free

Equals Free Tour.

Good Luck!
    07-17-09 08:51 PM
    VIP Rebate does not stack with NE2. It is one or the other.
    07-17-09 08:51 PM
    Oh I didnt know that.....well still a 50$ tour aint bad either
    07-17-09 08:54 PM
    global rebate doesnt stack with MIR either.
    07-17-09 09:28 PM
    global rebate doesnt stack with MIR either.
    mine did, i personally got the VIP,global and MIR
    07-17-09 09:29 PM
    This may be a geographical thing, some places get different deals.
    07-17-09 11:52 PM
    so.....i just called global support about this rebate and the lady I talk to freaking called out crackberry! She said "unfortunately the information you received at crackberry.com is not official verizon correspondence and therefore we will be unable to apply a rebate onto your account today."

WTF! I'm surprised she knew exactly where I read this...maybe they have been getting a load of calls just recently about this
    07-18-09 12:04 AM
    so.....i just called global support about this rebate and the lady I talk to freaking called out crackberry! She said "unfortunately the information you received at crackberry.com is not official verizon correspondence and therefore we will be unable to apply a rebate onto your account today."

WTF! I'm surprised she knew exactly where I read this...maybe they have been getting a load of calls just recently about this
    I LEGIT WANT TO TELL THEM LIKE "CHILL YA NIPS. FROM HERE ON OUT YOUR COMPANY IS MAKING 30 EXTRA DOLLARS AND MORE FROM MY WALLET. IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A DEAL DON'T BE PISSED THAT PEOPLE ARE REDEEMING IT. CRACKBERRY IS TOTALLY LEGIT STFU BYE"
    07-18-09 12:19 AM
    wow your post makes no sense.
    07-18-09 01:30 AM

LMAOOOOOOO! You better call up and try to speak to a different rep. I would be like..crackberry? WTF is that?
    07-18-09 01:31 AM
    Got a Tour and $30 cash!

LMAO
    07-18-09 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD