May be common knowledge to most, but I thought I would point this out. The right conv key is set up as two stages for the camera so you can press part way down and get focused prior to taking the shot. I have seen a few posts about using only the ball to take picts. If you do this, when you click it will start autofocus and then take the shot. Side button is a better option and makes taking a shot nearly instant since you are prefocused.

Of course you could do what I do and prefocus with right key and use ball to take pict.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 06:26 PM
    May be common knowledge to most, but I thought I would point this out. The right conv key is set up as two stages for the camera so you can press part way down and get focused prior to taking the shot. I have seen a few posts about using only the ball to take picts. If you do this, when you click it will start autofocus and then take the shot. Side button is a better option and makes taking a shot nearly instant since you are prefocused.

Of course you could do what I do and prefocus with right key and use ball to take pict.

hey good catch..

I didn't really pay attention to this. just so used to clicking the trackball that it didn't really cross my mind
    07-15-09 06:29 PM
    Storm's right key was like this too.

07-15-09 06:59 PM
    07-15-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD