it is only a small update according the number .140 to .153 just get 5.0.0.191 threaded sms is great yeah you lose facebook but socalscope makes up for that. I have had no problems with the OS and am not looking back....no trackball issues, no lag, no freezing.....all the themes I had work all the apps I had work besides FB and App world ..Opera 5 works......GREAT battery life.....if you need to ask go for it..
    09-19-09 06:47 PM
    some people dont want to go to an update that isnt "official" by any sense of the word, i understand what you mean (and am currentyl running .191), but sometimes official is the only way you can go, if your running BES, sometimes people arent able to update to the leaks, sometimes people just want to test out all the updates...I know that when I had my storm I tried every leak for about 2 weeks before I finally settled on one..

Also- just because its a "small" update doesnt mean it wont fix bugs in .40, have new features, etc...
    09-19-09 06:52 PM
    Funny the "official" update is FUBARED and the "leaked" is sweet. I understand the BES thing .....
    09-19-09 06:54 PM
    Funny the "official" update is FUBARED and the "leaked" is sweet. I understand the BES thing .....
    Right, well I didnt really have a huge issue with anything on .40, just something new came out and I wanted to try it out. Since I got the tour I was itching to put a new leak on (a trait I think I got from my Storm, haha), but I love .191 as well, only issue I have is that the profile bug is back....
    09-19-09 06:57 PM
    I had the leak deal (had a storm too).
    09-19-09 06:58 PM
    small or large numbers don"t neccesarily mean small/big update..owning a storm should have taught you that : )
    09-19-09 07:18 PM
    Yeah it is funny RIM doesn't even follow the proper numbering for software development.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 09:26 PM
    I was a lot meaner when I carried my Storm....I am still mean with my Tour. Only difference is, I am Happy now Happy Mean!
    09-19-09 09:36 PM
    I was a lot meaner when I carried my Storm....I am still mean with my Tour. Only difference is, I am Happy now Happy Mean!
    LOL! You always crack me up, mate. "Happy Mean!" You gotta love it...
    09-19-09 10:48 PM
    hey guys uh, im a newbie srry for posting on the wrong thread or something but can anybody help me install .191 on my tour
    09-19-09 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD