12-02-09 09:33 AM
    If I didnt have the Seidio 2600 mAh bettery id get one in an absolute heartbeat. When I get the Essex I will probably get one though.
    12-02-09 09:43 AM
    The face out design destroys all interest in this for me. I would never use a holster that has a face out design...offers little to no screen or front protection. I understand why it was designed that way to accomadate the charge ports on the rear of the device but I think a connection through the micro usb would have allowed the holster to utilize a face in design.
    12-02-09 09:44 AM
    The face out design destroys all interest in this for me. I would never use a holster that has a face out design...offers little to no screen or front protection. I understand why it was designed that way to accomadate the charge ports on the rear of the device but I think a connection through the micro usb would have allowed the holster to utilize a face in design.

I totally agree...I walk into things all the time and with the face out, it'd be damaged or destroyed within days. I'll just stick with the extended battery for now.
    12-02-09 09:56 AM
    I totally agree...I walk into things all the time and with the face out, it'd be damaged or destroyed within days. I'll just stick with the extended battery for now.
    I agree. This is a cool idea but you need some protection.
    12-02-09 10:00 AM
    I wouldnt want others looking at my phone when it rings, "Hey look, its his mother calling" lol
    12-02-09 10:12 AM
    Lol I must be the only one who does this, but with cases like these I clip it to my pocket backwards, so its actually in my pocket but it doesnt go all the way inside, so this would work fine for me.
    12-02-09 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD