Ok, well the following happened to me once before but as of late has been happening once a week...

I like rebooting my phone every morning to start my day off with a fresh "Tour." However, before I rebooted it, I noticed that my battery was half full. I leave the Tour plugged in all night so I knew something was up. I unplugged/plugged the charger in a few times and no lighting botl was appearing over my battery icon.

Before I panicked, I did a battery pull and when it was finished rebooting, the battery meter showed the lightning bolt and that it was fully charged. So I figured the screen might have just frozen. After I noticed the battery/charging dilemma was taken care of, I noticed I couldn't move around on the homescreen. Moved the trackball and nothing happened. So I hit the green call key and it brought up my call log, I hit the lock button and it locked, the app button and the apps screen popped up, etc.

After a 2nd battery pull, the problems were gone. Hasn't happened often but its the second time so figured it was no longer a fluke.

Could this be an app I have installed? a theme? Not a heavy app user, only app I use is the berrybuzz on a regular basis.

Anyone else having this or similar problems?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD