I have had my Tour for about 4 weeks now and it has mostly been great. Lately though I have been experiencing annoying lockups where I can't do anything for about 30 seconds. This came to a head yesterday when I tried to open the calendar and had to pull the battery out to get it to snap out of its frozen state. I uninstalled Google Sync, downgraded from .53 to .40 and I still have issues, particularly with the calendar, going from monthly view to agenda will cause my Tour to seize up. Do you think I may have a lemon here or is there something else I should be looking at?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 05:21 AM
    I wouldnt think you have a lemon since you said it was working fine before. Either you installed an app that is causing this or maybe when you installed .53 / downgraded to .40 something also went wrong during the process. Im by no means an expert but i would stick .40 until an Official version comes out and maybe in your case wipe my phone and start from scratch. Thats what i would try but maybe someone with more knowledge than me has a better solution. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 08:30 AM
    Try wiping the device and reinstalling .40 something might have gotten wrong during the process
    09-26-09 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD