You get me the latest firmware for my blackberry 9630 (Niagara/Tour).

I know I posted this already, but I really need the update. My phone "swallowed" my txt message app and I need it.

Thank you so much.

THIS MEANS I WILL GIVE YOU A USED (ALMOST NEW) BLACKBERRY STORM IF YOU GIVE ME THE OS FOR THE 9630. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY OFFERS.

IF YOU SEND ME THE OS I NEED AND CAN ACTUALLY USE, I WILL FEDEX YOU (OVERNIGHT) MY BLACKBERRY STORM. THE VERSION OF THE OS I HAVE IS V4.7.1.12
    05-21-09 02:37 AM
    Yea, good luck with that.
    05-21-09 02:46 AM
    This mission is nearing impossible, good luck with that one!
    05-21-09 06:48 AM
    You dont have the OS on your computer still?
    05-21-09 06:58 AM
    Dude, send Kevin an email. The Tour he has has a better OS I think. See if he can help you out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 07:39 AM
    You dont have the OS on your computer still?
    No, I don't! Every time someone tells me they can help me they come up with the craziest things ever...
    05-21-09 10:46 AM
    Dude, send Kevin an email. The Tour he has has a better OS I think. See if he can help you out.

I keep hearing that one, but who's Kevin and how do I get in contact with him?

I'm assuming he runs this website????
    05-21-09 10:47 AM
    I keep hearing that one, but who's Kevin and how do I get in contact with him?

I'm assuming he runs this website????

Kevin Michaluk (Spelling)
    He is the admin/founder of this site

His handle is his name :-)
    Last edited by BrianW2007; 05-21-09 at 11:01 AM.
    05-21-09 10:51 AM
    Just what Kev needs, another Berry.

05-21-09 10:59 AM
    who doesn't know crackberry kevin?

we want more vids when you update.
    05-21-09 11:01 AM
    IT really is amazing that everyone here is so helpful.. I love this site, is like nothing else out there. You guys are great. Thank you so much.

And if I get the update, I will post a new video, but if I don't you are going to have to watch another video with the same OS.

Thank you for all of your requests.
    05-21-09 11:06 AM
    IT really is amazing that everyone here is so helpful.. I love this site, is like nothing else out there. You guys are great. Thank you so much.

And if I get the update, I will post a new video, but if I don't you are going to have to watch another video with the same OS.

Thank you for all of your requests.
    can you please go to boygeniusreport.com, gizmodo.com, and engadgetmobile.com in a new vid. these are the main sites i visit, after crackberry of coarse.
    05-21-09 11:10 AM
    Sure thing!

NOTE: New video will be up at around 1 PM west coast time. I gotta run to my office right now (which is 5 mins away) and deal with a few people, and then I'll make the video. Also, my camera is there! LOL.
    05-21-09 11:13 AM
    Score.. now Kevin, how about putting up that free Storm you just got on another CB contest?
    05-21-09 11:14 AM
    I'm too much of a penny pincher to pay for a storm knowing that they tend to be a pain, a free one would be nice haha.

Can't wait until the Tour actually comes out, even though the retail is going to be ridiculous...
    05-21-09 11:20 AM
    Score.. now Kevin, how about putting up that free Storm you just got on another CB contest?
    Nah, give it to Craig. He deserves it.

05-21-09 12:00 PM
    and how exactly does a phone "swallow" your text messaging app. I dont believe you can actually delete that.

have you from your homescreen gone to menu then show all and make sure you didnt accidentally hide it?
    05-21-09 12:04 PM
    and how exactly does a phone "swallow" your text messaging app. I dont believe you can actually delete that.

have you from your homescreen gone to menu then show all and make sure you didnt accidentally hide it?
    I know it sounds crazy, but it really did "swallow" that app.

I saw the application manager, and its not there. I also tried looking inside of every single folder and its not in any of them either...

05-21-09 01:04 PM
    How about giving the Storm to IIIM3... oh wait THAT'S ME!

But seriously....
    05-21-09 02:30 PM
    OP, if someone sends you a text message, what occurs? Do you get a notification of any sort?
    05-21-09 02:31 PM
    OP, if someone sends you a text message, what occurs? Do you get a notification of any sort?
    I've told everyone to text me and none of those txt messages showed up. No red light... nothing....

And when I try to send a text from the e-mail menu where it says COMPOSE TXT it won't send it.....

Very strange.
    05-21-09 02:50 PM
    this seems very odd, as i have NEVER once hear of anyone having deleted the SMS Application from their device.
    05-21-09 02:51 PM
    I'm too much of a penny pincher to pay for a storm knowing that they tend to be a pain, a free one would be nice haha.

Can't wait until the Tour actually comes out, even though the retail is going to be ridiculous...

I would assume retail to be similiar to the Bold on At&t..
    05-21-09 02:56 PM
    This phone will not be an arm and a leg. So I am assuming that someone sent the OP the newest O.S?
    05-21-09 02:59 PM
    This phone will not be an arm and a leg. So I am assuming that someone sent the OP the newest O.S?
    Nope, I don't think he got anything yet.
    05-21-09 03:05 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD