First Tour's headphone jack crapped out.

Second Tour had a mushy trackball out of the box so I got it replaced right away.

Third Tour was perfect until the headphone jack crapped out...again!

Has anyone else experienced issues with their headphone jack?
    12-15-09 08:29 PM
    First Tour's headphone jack crapped out.

Second Tour had a mushy trackball out of the box so I got it replaced right away.

Third Tour was perfect until the headphone jack crapped out...again!

Has anyone else experienced issues with their headphone jack?
    I use mine none stop, plus I hook it up via aux. No problems to date at my end.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 08:55 PM
    My headphone jack has problems too as I'm on my third tour but too lazy to go for my fourth. Basically some headphones would work when playing music but others would stop playing immediately after I even move the cord a little bit as it senses a disconnection. Oddly enough, this is a known issue and you can tell if you have a good audio connection or not by looking at the speaker/headphone strength indicator in the bottom right corner of the music player. If the headphones looks cracked, then the connection is weak.
    12-15-09 09:13 PM
    On my 4th tour but all issues were with the trackball.
    12-15-09 09:29 PM
    Only used mine once just after I bought it just to make sure it worked.... not sure if it still works or not..don't really care as long as the rest of the phone is working.
    12-15-09 11:34 PM
    I have had probs with mine too but i dont care anymore
    12-16-09 12:28 AM
    first one was trackball issues
    now this one two weeks later is a dead keyboard..
    12-16-09 01:20 AM
    Nope and I use it for music when i work out all the time. Maybe what you are pluging into it is whats breaking it.
    12-16-09 07:22 AM
    Nope and I use it for music when i work out all the time. Maybe what you are pluging into it is whats breaking it.
    I doubt that's the case because I plug that same adapter into my iPod and my girlfriend plugs it into her Storm 2. Neither has had any problems.

I am glad yours is working fine, though.

Sorry to hear about everyone else who is having issues with their Tours.
    12-16-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD