I've read the posts others have on this topic, and none of the advice there helped, unfortunately.

The LED light on my Tour 9630 keeps flashing to the point that I'd like to throw the BBerry at the wall. I've checked EVERYTHING (incl App World), VVM, WeatherBug, Twitter, Tasks, Reminders, Reception indicator...nope, nothing.

This started 3 days ago when I installed a theme from App World. After I deleted the theme, the LED indicator stopped blinking. But since last night, it started again and I haven't done anything differently since the theme.

Help, please. It's making me CRAZY.
    06-24-11 01:14 PM
    Can anyone help?
    06-26-11 09:33 PM
    I'm assuming you've already done it but if not, have you tried a battery pull?
    06-28-11 09:41 AM
    I'm assuming you've already done it but if not, have you tried a battery pull?
    Yes...many times.
    06-28-11 05:00 PM
    I did a google search on this, and from what I've found it seems that a lot of people had this issue with weatherbug. I'm thinking maybe that could be the issue. Maybe try a different weather app? Or even uninstall it and see if that resolves it. If it keeps flashing after that you would know it's not weatherbug and could reinstall.
    06-30-11 11:10 AM
    Yep, Weatherbug could be the cause as it will cause the blinking light for a weather alert. I had not thought about that, good catch. I don't believe there is a way to turn off the alerts in the free version.
    06-30-11 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD