I am currently an employee at a verizon dealer in los angeles and yesterday we recieved a list of upcoming phone release dates. NIAGARAs final release date is October 10 2009 For sure.
    04-25-09 04:03 PM
    Pics please. And I'm not too sure on this one, I've heard months before, and that's in the computer.
    04-25-09 04:06 PM
    Hmm maybe I can be a VZW employee by then.
    04-25-09 04:06 PM
    i sure hope your wrong....they have until Friday if its not May 4th or 9th old dad is going to AT&T BOLD beotch
    04-25-09 04:14 PM
    i sure hope your wrong....they have until Friday if its not May 4th or 9th old dad is going to AT&T BOLD beotch
    Good luck with May release. It won't be that soon.
    04-25-09 04:16 PM
    I believe CX said it would be awhile.. But I know he definitely said Verizon testers already had their hands on some so who knows..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 04:18 PM
    I am currently an employee at a verizon dealer in los angeles and yesterday we recieved a list of upcoming phone release dates. NIAGARAs final release date is October 10 2009 For sure.
    I too work at a dealer. What I do know is release dates can change, almost always later than the official launch date. At least we can rule out the late Spring launch date.

04-25-09 04:19 PM
    I believe CX said it would be awhile.. But I know he definitely said Verizon testers already had their hands on some so who knows..

I can tell you right now, that the computers had the date change lately, it is no longer May. And he said they had em on hands for over 2 weeks.
    04-25-09 04:23 PM
    Wow October 10th ? havent heard that one either.... and let me tell you ... i dont want to wait that long but im tied to verizon for life so i dont have an option but , that date is way to long away.
    04-25-09 05:07 PM
    I haven't heard of such a late date either. I think it'll be out by the end of summer
    04-25-09 05:09 PM
    I wish we could have just one thread for all these release dates. This is getting annoying.
    04-25-09 05:29 PM
    I wish we could have just one thread for all these release dates. This is getting annoying.
    Until the thing comes out it will never end...

And when it does come out there will be endless threads about what they need to fix

I can't wait for it either though. Saving my damn upgrade for it but I'm getting ansy
    04-25-09 05:43 PM
    I keep hearing Late July / August release.

But who really knows? I'll believe it when I see it flying through an Apple on TV.
    04-25-09 07:33 PM
    wow thts a long way away lol especially for the popular early summer/august speculation.
    well i guess it kinda works out for me bcuz my actual upgrade isn't until November, but if it was to come out earlier than that i would pay full retail....but i kinda am skeptical about the date you specified....

is this the date dealers get the phone to sell to authorized dealers? or the actual full release date 4 everyone?
    04-25-09 07:34 PM
    hmmm... would that push the Sprint release behind as well, or do you think there will only be a 2 month or so delay between the two. I would think it would benefit Verizon to get it out well before Sprint intended too.
    04-25-09 07:42 PM
    hey , would you all please stop worry about when 9630 will be released because it is really boring to most people here and all of us here does not know when and verizon is keeping that under wraps till right time to make public announcement ok

BE PATIENT AND YOU ALL WILL FIND OUT WHEN OK THANK YOU
    04-25-09 07:43 PM
    he's completely messing up the cycle. come on. they said may and people thought may for months. then they said june and people thought june for months. then july. and now august. i believe you skipped september. Now we're short one month to rise up people's hopes.
    04-25-09 07:45 PM
    I live in Los Angeles as well. What dealer do you work at?

04-25-09 08:11 PM
    I find it somewhat hard to believe that an authorized dealer would know this before anything comes out internally. I did a search this morning, did not find anything under blackberry 9630, tour, or niagara.
    04-25-09 08:15 PM
    Also, no offense to anyone, but if someone with their first post giving info that nobody else has heard of, it is more than likely not true.
    04-25-09 08:17 PM
    How crediable it this source?
    04-25-09 09:09 PM
    its not...
    04-25-09 09:12 PM
    Honestly , all he needs to do is take a picture of it , and he will earn himself a name around here. But then there is the oposit , say that with no proof, and another name will be given lol.
    04-25-09 09:22 PM
    Honestly , all he needs to do is take a picture of it , and he will earn himself a name around here. But then there is the oposit , say that with no proof, and another name will be given lol.
    What do you think I asked for bro.

Pics please. And I'm not too sure on this one, I've heard months before, and that's in the computer.
    04-25-09 09:32 PM
    wow thts a long way away lol especially for the popular early summer/august speculation.
    well i guess it kinda works out for me bcuz my actual upgrade isn't until November, but if it was to come out earlier than that i would pay full retail....but i kinda am skeptical about the date you specified....

is this the date dealers get the phone to sell to authorized dealers? or the actual full release date 4 everyone?

I'm in the same boat too, where the earliest I can upgrade is November 15th. So as much as it's hard to wait for the phone to come out... the less time I actually have to wait the better

I'm also hoping with that release date only being a month earlier than my actual, I can possibly talk my way into an upgrade a tad bit earlier (esp. when my plan will go up by about $40).

And if not... well I guess what's 4 more weeks after waiting 6 months, right?

If I had $$ I'd gladly pay full retail
    04-25-09 09:55 PM
125 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD