So i'm currently going to upgrade, i'm REALLY looking into the BB Tour! I've always Loved BBs. But i've been look up the forum lately and have concerns.
    Is it worth upgrading to? My main concern is the trackball? I'm patient, does it pay off in the end. Plus how does the browser work? truth from 1-10 how do you like it.

Thanks.
    08-18-09 10:50 AM
    i would rate my phone a 8.5 maybe a 9. a few things i would like different but it is all just personal crap and nothing that would cause me to get rid of this phone, i have had it for over a month now with no issues or concerns. I love it
    08-18-09 11:14 AM
    8.5 here. Browser is a bb browser, but it is better. I am awaiting skyfire for my browsing needs. Vs my previous bb's I would make this phone a 9.5, but I give it an 8.5 overall for personal things.
    08-18-09 11:17 AM
    Agreed solid 8.5, I've had my 9630 since launch day and other than the battery cover being a little loose its been great. Download Opera browser both have things I like so I go back and forth its all personal preference. Give me threaded SMS and more than 160 char without buying an app and the rating goes into the 9s.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD