How do I set a different default email address for my emails? I don't want me @vzw.blackberry.net email sending the e-mails, I want my other @yahoo email doing it. Advice please?

And this really ticks me off: When I have my phone in my holster, and I receive a text or an e-mail, I pull it out and it automatically opens the message. I hate when that happens, it just really bothers me. What setting do I have to change to remove this feature?
    08-06-09 07:44 PM
    1. From Messages>BB Button>Options>Message Services

2. From Messages>BB Button>Options>General Options:
    From there, scroll to "Auto Open Newest Message After Removing Device From Holster" and select Never.
    08-06-09 07:56 PM
    settings -> advanced -> default services
    Oops, Danoh has this right..
    08-06-09 07:57 PM
    How do I set a different default email address for my emails? I don't want me @vzw.blackberry.net email sending the e-mails, I want my other @yahoo email doing it. Advice please?

And this really ticks me off: When I have my phone in my holster, and I receive a text or an e-mail, I pull it out and it automatically opens the message. I hate when that happens, it just really bothers me. What setting do I have to change to remove this feature?
    Check out the BB101 Lecture Series! Link in my sig.
    08-06-09 07:58 PM
    Oops, Danoh has this right..
    Bah deleted my orig message with fat fingers.

Settings -> advanced -> default services to change default email, yeah.

The show upon unholstering, see CafeRacer808's post!
    08-06-09 08:00 PM
    Thank you folks
    08-06-09 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD