I just got my Tour and I love it but am having a few issues and was wondering if anyone was having similar problems and/or might have some fixes.

Firstly, I set up all of my e-mail accounts with the Tour and it put folders out for these accounts, but for whatever reason all of my mail is going in to the "Messages" folder and not either of the actual e-mail account folders. Minor, but kind of annoying. On the same note, I wouldn�t mind so much if I could get my SMS to go to the folder as well, but can�t seem to. Can NOT find a menu option for either of these.

Second one is that I recently had my Pearl stolen, but luckily backed it up a week before. I tried doing a direct restore the Desktop Manager, seemed to work just fine, but now for some reason when I get email where I used to have the "Delete on Handheld Only/Delete in Mailbox & Handheld/Cancel" Options. Since the restore now all I have is "Delete/Cancel" without the option to consolidate it with my regular mailbox. Again can't find a menu option for this.

Those are my two main ones that I haven�t been able to find an answer for yet, thanks in advance for anyone who can help!
    08-01-09 12:08 PM
    Messages> Options> Scroll down to SMS and Email inboxes, and switch it from combined to Seperate

As far as the 2nd issue I'm not really sure.
    08-01-09 01:38 PM
    Messages> Options> Scroll down to SMS and Email inboxes, and switch it from combined to Seperate

As far as the 2nd issue I'm not really sure.
    The OP wants the SMS combined with the Messages folder.

For the 2nd concern, go to Messages, Menu, Options, Email Reconciliation. Select your email acct, Delete On = Prompt. Save. Repeat for all accts.
    08-01-09 01:41 PM
    Yea but he also wants his email accounts to go to the separate folders instead of the message folder. plus sms has it's own folder anyway....
    08-01-09 01:44 PM
    Thanks for the help!

The OP wants the SMS combined with the Messages folder.

For the 2nd concern, go to Messages, Menu, Options, Email Reconciliation. Select your email acct, Delete On = Prompt. Save. Repeat for all accts.
    Tried this, went into the options, let me switch between the accounts, but provides no options... OS issue maybe?

Also have it currently set to serperate, thinking that might do it myself, but no luck
    08-01-09 01:56 PM
    Do a battery pull with the BB on, wait 30 seconds, reinstall the battery. The options should be there under Messages.
    08-01-09 01:58 PM
    Do a battery pull with the BB on, wait 30 seconds, reinstall the battery. The options should be there under Messages.
    No luck
    08-01-09 02:08 PM
    New issue seems to have popped up, tried sending a test e-mal from one account to the other from the black berry, and doesnt seem to be sending at all.

Is there a way to possibly reset my e-mail conncetion?
    08-01-09 04:37 PM
    I think I may have fixed the no options in the E-mail settings problem, on a hunch I deleted and reregistered my y e-mail accounts and now have all my options again, woot!

Guessing that the restore from my pearl back up file was the main issue.
    08-01-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD