for about a week now ive been having a lot of trouble with my facebook and googlemaps.

the facebook app just keep says that it "cannot connect to server"

and the googlemaps is always looking for satellites.

ive had my phone for about a year now and it has always worked GREAT but recently its been really bad!

anyone else been having these issues? i think its only been for a week or two...

btw, im on verizon.
    06-20-10 11:27 PM
    I actually got on the forums to see if anyone else was having this problem. Within the past few days this has been happening to be as well. I tried logging out and the re-logging back in, and the app worked for about 5 minutes before it started acting up again. I can get updates and notifications, but I can't post anything from it. I don't have a clue what to do with it, oh well. I'm on vzm as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 11:35 PM
    I have had numerous error messages with FB tonight.. First I have noticed of it though..

Any one with insight?
    06-21-10 12:47 AM
    same here.. It started last night for me and I thought it would be fixed this morning.. but I guess apparently not..
    06-21-10 05:29 AM
    Yeah, I've had a couple as well... my buddies have been having FB problems too, I'm sure it's a FB server issue, that's usually the cause. No doubt it will be fixed soon, it always is...
    06-21-10 07:55 AM
    Im sure it has something to do with them beefing up the servers for a new version, just a hunch.
    06-21-10 08:59 AM
    Having problems here too! Facebook or Blackberry issue?
    06-21-10 09:25 AM
    i am having posting errors
    06-21-10 10:07 AM
    Posting to comments error all the way here in Malaysia using the app.
    Comment via email on a desktop seems fine.
    06-21-10 10:54 AM
    to the op- there's 5 threads about this on the first page of this forum, just a tip to do some searching first but no you are not alone on the FB issues
    06-21-10 11:05 AM
    I'm having issue also on Sprint. Its happened before then it was fixed after a while. But all we can do is wait or use desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD