for those of you who bought the storm as your first bb, there are tons of shortcuts you can do with a keyboard.

go to the "tips, how to and faq" section of the main crackberry forum and prepare to be blown away!
    07-17-09 07:33 AM

10 char
    07-17-09 07:45 AM
    I think dial from home screen should be off by default. I wonder how many people are missing out on this because they didn't know their berry could do that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 09:24 AM
    i checked the shortcut list the day i got mine and i am seriously blown away by how much easier and faster this is than the storm. things that took 5 steps on the storm take 2 on the tour
    07-17-09 09:46 AM
    i checked the shortcut list the day i got mine and i am seriously blown away by how much easier and faster this is than the storm. things that took 5 steps on the storm take 2 on the tour
    Yeah, that's my biggest gripe with the Storm -- it does what it does well, but the speed of use really leaves something to be desired. I can do everything so much quicker with the Tour, a worth-while sacrifice on the screen size, IMO>
    07-17-09 09:49 AM
    That was one of the reasons I cam back to the physical keyboard from the storm. I really liked the storm, but I use keyboard shortcuts for most things, especially in the broswer.
    07-17-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD