how do i stop this from happening, my storm never did this, and i dont think my tour did this on .40

I am using a partial 5.0 hybrid, could this have something to do with it or is it a new feature that the tour OS has

I always have my tour set to 1XEV to save battery life, instead of global
    07-25-09 10:22 PM
    I am using a partial 5.0 hybrid, could this have something to do with it
    Possibly

10 char
    07-25-09 10:27 PM
    If you say yes to that message, restart the phone, and then change it in the mobile settings to only use 1XEV, it will never ask you again
    07-25-09 10:28 PM
    Mine does this as well. I imagine it is because of the fact it is a global device. I also leave mine to EVDO as I don't see me ever using a SIM. It would be nice to not have it come up though since it has to be rebooted pretty much daily.
    07-25-09 10:28 PM
    I had the same problem, then I realized that when the phone was first set up, I had selected not to change automatically, and then gone in manually and set it to 1xEV.

The next time it rebooted, I selected the automatically option and then went into options and changed it back, and it never asked me again. So I would recommend trying this. Hope it helps.
    07-25-09 10:39 PM
    awesome, thanks guys that seemed to fix it
    07-26-09 12:29 AM
    how do i stop this from happening, my storm never did this, and i dont think my tour did this on .40

I am using a partial 5.0 hybrid, could this have something to do with it or is it a new feature that the tour OS has

I always have my tour set to 1XEV to save battery life, instead of global
    just say yes, the same thing came up on my dads storm and when he clicked yes, the problem went away. good luck
    07-26-09 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD