For some reason all of the sudden my emails have stopped coming though. I have not added any themes or done any upgrades. I have two separate accounts that my email come from and both are doing this. In the morning around 7 the phone usually goes off with a ton of emails. This morning it was almost 4 hours later when the phone started going off. I had been on the computer earlier and saw that I had a ton of messages, but none made it to my phone. Tonight it is the same way, 18 messages in the inbox on the computer, but none to my phone. Checked my other account and same thing. Have looked and compared settings to my other phone, and everything looks the same. Tried a battery pull and nothing has changed, phone still has not updated with the emails. Any ideas on what to try?

Thanks all for the help.
    12-17-09 10:42 PM
    I'm pretty sure BIS was down this morning, and it may be down again. They'll bring it back up soon hopefully.
    12-17-09 10:44 PM
    Yes, it is on the nightly news.
    12-17-09 10:46 PM
    So it is down? I have not got an email all day to my phone.
    12-17-09 10:58 PM
    All I heard is Blackberry email is down and they are working on it.
    12-17-09 11:07 PM
    Yea, all my stuff came in waves today. I would get 15-20 emails ar once then wouldnt have any for a bit.
    12-17-09 11:08 PM
    so glad to hear that... i was away from a computer and television all day and was so confused why it was happening!
    12-17-09 11:16 PM
    My emails aren't coming through. I just logged into my email accounts and there are lots of emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 06:08 AM
    The problems should be resolved, If you are still not getting email go into your email settings and resend your service books. If that doesn't work, do a battery pull
    12-18-09 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD