Searched around for a bit, and most threads on this topic seem to be related to using BES.

I had a Curve up until last week. When I delete messages in Outlook on my PC (standard POP mailbox, not Exchange), they would usually disappear from my BB within 30 minutes. Now I upgraded to a Tour last week and this is not happening, I have to delete in both places. I'm sure it is just a simple setting I am missing but can't find where it should be. I do have the reconciliation: on conflicts: set to Mailbox wins.

Anyone know what is causing this?

Other then this, really enjoying the Tour. I'll be going overseas next month so we'll see how well Verizon handles that.
    03-05-10 09:45 AM
    I'm having the same problem.
    03-08-10 09:07 PM
    Starting to wonder what the fix is, I would have thought this would be an easy one and answered quickly.
    03-09-10 09:51 AM
    I've posted the same question on two different similar threads and still no response. Seems to work for other devices but not the Tour.
    03-09-10 09:58 AM
    I have a POP3 account and in my settings on the Reconciliation screen they are:
    Delete On: Mailbox & Handheld
    Wireless Reconciliation: On
    On Conflicts: Handheld Wins

When I view emails on my PC and then subsequently delete them, they also are removed from my BB in a short amount of time, similar to the OP's statement of within 30 minutes.
    03-09-10 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD