For whatever reasons I received an email this morning stating to validate my email. I tried & kept giving me an error to try again. Not sure why it happened I have had my phone working fine for a few weeks now. I did just recently have Sprint fix an issue I was having with my text messages- could that be an issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 08:14 AM
    email validation does need to happen every once in a while. how are you logging into the bis client site..... through the device, or through your computer?
    is it asking for a user name and password, or is it taking you directly to your email acounts (one of them will have a red circle with a line through it) ?

ive noticed that sometimes people are tring to log into the bis to validate the email, but are entering in the wrong password to the bis acount.....typically with the email password....... although it could be something else.

you could try deleteing the email acount, and recreating it in the bis client site..... after that you may need to call your service provider for further trouble shotting (make sure you call from antoher line)
    02-01-10 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD