My email will not go out today on my Tour. The square Clocky thing that acts as a timer is just keeping 3 different messages hung. I have tried to send myself and husband a tiny test msg to no avail. Ideas anyone? Thanks....
    12-12-10 06:23 PM
    Have you tried a 'battery pull' yet? Thats the very first I (and a whole lotta other people) do whenever something is acting up on my Berry. If its still not working after that try sending a text and connecting to the web and see if there is a data connection issue.
    12-12-10 06:29 PM
    I have but I will certainly do it again...thank you for your input!
    12-12-10 07:00 PM
    I'm afraid they are still hung after the battery pull.
    12-12-10 09:12 PM
    What's your file free?
    What apps do you have installed?
    What theme are you using?
    bdonahueweedman likes this.
    12-13-10 05:59 AM
    I dont know what File Free means? Apps...Just Uber Twitter, and Facebook.
    12-13-10 09:14 AM
    What's your file free?
    What apps do you have installed?
    What theme are you using?
    Please tell me how to find my File Free....I am sorry I'm not a frequent Crackberry user and am not hip to all of the terms, but I am completely stuck until I get this thing fixed...Thank You
    12-13-10 02:58 PM
    Options > Status and then read the third line.

And what version of UberTwitter and Facebook? And what theme?
    12-13-10 05:51 PM
    I'm afraid they are still hung after the battery pull.

Have you tried this? Go to the setup icon (folder) on your home screen, select e-mail setup, then menu key > resend service books, select send servicebooks. Just saw that on another post and had forgotten it. Might work. I had to do that a looooong time ago to correct a similar issue
    12-13-10 06:07 PM
    Does the internet work? Does it say 1X or 1XEV in capitals or lower case?

If the connection shows up in capital letters, you may need to try sending them again.
    12-13-10 09:25 PM
    Have you tried this? Go to the setup icon (folder) on your home screen, select e-mail setup, then menu key > resend service books, select send servicebooks. Just saw that on another post and had forgotten it. Might work. I had to do that a looooong time ago to correct a similar issue
    Thank you SO much but I am having someone walk me thru the upgrade to see if that works!!
    12-14-10 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD