Where in options is it to get rid of the sent from my BlackBerry/carrier signature? Found it before and don't see it anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 04:04 PM
    It is an option when you sign into your BIS site from the computer. I don't believe it can be done from the BB.
    08-14-09 04:05 PM
    It is an option when you sign into your BIS site from the computer. I don't believe it can be done from the BB.
    That is correct. You can edit your signature on the BIS site.

08-14-09 04:07 PM
    And, yes - it can be done via your BB device. At least, with Verizon it can be done.

On the VZW Tour, there is an EMAIL SETUP icon - click it, go into your BIS account and edit one of your addresses. The signature is unique per email address.
    08-14-09 04:13 PM
    Same with Sprint, they changed the BIS options a while back.

08-14-09 04:28 PM
    And, yes - it can be done via your BB device. At least, with Verizon it can be done.

On the VZW Tour, there is an EMAIL SETUP icon - click it, go into your BIS account and edit one of your addresses. The signature is unique per email address.
    Yeah, same goes for Sprint...

The one thing that annoyed me though, is that adding a few spaces on the "edit signature" screen doesnt make my Sig spaced down when sending emails... I still have to hit enter once or twice before sending an email. Meh...
    08-14-09 04:28 PM
    I havent taken my eyes off the avatar, sorry.
    08-14-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD