Greetings all,
    I have 2 emails on my BB, 1 with gmail and 1 with local provider.
    my problem is only with the gmail account it seems that I must have pressed something butnow when a subject of the same matter or the same person reply to an email it gets "bundled" together, so I could have 8 items in 1 email(s).

Hope I have explained this problem properly, any ideas on how to reverse this issue?

TIA,

Dave-
    04-14-10 08:04 PM
    This actually isn't a problem, its a convenient plug-in that gmail implemented in the os 5.0 updates. What it does is thread your email from other gmail contacts and gives you an option to preview a few lines of the email right in the message list.

Some people like this, some people don't. I think its awesome when having a convo with another gmail contact.

As far as I know you can't get rid of it and frankly I don't know why you would want to. You can change the number of lines that are previewed in the message list though by going to your Inbox, pressing the menu key, clicking Options, then "Enhanced Gmail Plugin Options"

Hope that clears thing up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 08:49 AM
    Thanks for the info, I can see where it would be helpful. Just need to get use to it, it is nice that all the same stuff is lumped together as not to scroll all over the place.
    04-15-10 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD