Hey all,

I did a quick search on here but couldn't find what I was looking for and am up against a wall with a trip in the morning...

My 9630 has simply stopped fetching email messages (as of 2 weeks ago). Once every few days, it will send me a message saying "you might be experiencing a delay in mail delivery" but _nothing has changed_ with my ISP. I should mention that I'm fetching via POP3.

My Facebook app seems to have stopped alerting me of anything as well, and I'm pretty sure it stopped around the same time as my email. Battery pulling and synchronizing haven't fixed the problem.

Any ideas?? Thanks in advance...
    Matt
    10-14-09 01:48 AM
    I'm so sorry if I sound ignorant, but is there an easy way to explain how to do this?

Thanks again --
    10-14-09 03:16 AM
    I can log into BIS on my phone no problem, but where do you "resend the books"? I'm assuming this is just a way to flash the account somehow?

Thanks!
    10-14-09 07:42 AM
    Look in the "Help" section, you should see the option to resend your service books there.
    10-14-09 07:46 AM
    resending the books has not worked for my FB. I havent recieved any fb notices from day 1. I ran the 4.7 os for a while then upgraded to 5.0.0.230. still no fb notices.
    10-14-09 08:10 AM
    facebook works thru email notification...so if email wont work, facebook will not alert you of any events
    10-14-09 09:21 PM
    Hi! I just bought the Tour through Verizon. I can't get "sent" e-mails to show up on my PC (Outlook 2003 with Outlook Connector) or my server (Microsoft Office Live Business). My Microsoft Office Live Business server is set to leave the e-mails there. Neither Verizon or RIM could help me. I transitioned from ATT using the Curve and all e-mails that I sent from the device showed up on my PC in the Sent box. Nothing has changed since my transition to the Verizon Tour. Any ideas what could be wrong. Is there an 'APP' for that?

freeedom
    11-25-09 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD